Posted on October 4, 2023
Cadillac Products Packaging Company (CPPC) is a full-service manufacturer of coextruded blown and cast films, and flexible packaging laminations, serving the needs of many markets from our manufacturing facilities in Georgia & Illinois and headquarters in Michigan.
Join us and contribute to our longstanding tradition and create your own.
SLITTER OPERATOR – Will be slitting flexible packaging materials.
LAMINATOR OPERATOR – Extrusion and Adhesive. Solventless adhesive system experience is a plus.
PRESS OPERATOR – 8-color C.I. flexographic press. Water-based ink systems experience is a plus.
Cadillac Products Packaging Company in Dallas, GA, is an established leader in the film/flexible packaging industry. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) with a Company match, vacation, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, afternoon & night shift pay premiums, and bonus potential.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Follow all plant safety rules
- Follow all Food Safety/ISO/Quality Program Procedures/Instructions as required
- Operate machinery to produce plastic film products that meet or exceed customer specifications
- Perform and document quality assurance testing
- Record production and materials data on the computer and necessary paperwork
- Troubleshoot production problems as required and communicate to shift leadership
- Perform minor maintenance functions
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure finished goods are packaged to meet customer requirements
- Ensure proper housekeeping in the work area
- Staring pay from $18.85 and up based on experience
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Potential pay increases every 90 days with good performance evaluations
- Perfect attendance bonus of $100/quarter
- Quarterly and annual bonus potential
Typical Shift Schedule
- Monday through Friday
- Day shift operates from 7 am to 3 pm
- Afternoon from 3 pm to 11 pm
- Midnight from 11 pm to 7 am
- Overtime and weekends may be scheduled as required to meet customer requirements.
- *Monday – Friday 8-hour shifts may be required for training 7 am-3 pm
- Generous and affordable medical, dental, and vision plans are low-cost with great coverage
- Personal Earned Time (PET) – earn 4 hrs./month for perfect attendance
- Life insurance – 1.5 times your annual base pay rate provided for an employee with the option for an employee to pay for additional coverage at 1, 2, or 3 times their base pay rate, spouse and/or dependent child coverage
- Short-term disability is provided for employees with an option for long-term disability
- 401(k) with Company match
- Paid vacation time
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount programs
- Previous Laminator, Press or Slitter experience required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis (or more with hoist assistance)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions accurately
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Must be reliable and committed to being at work
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screening
If you are a dedicated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to contribute to our team’s success, we encourage you use the application below to apply for one of these positions.